Personal Stats

  • Quote of the Week: "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare."

Monday, June 13, 2011

6/11/11 & 6/12/11

Saturday 6/11:
Ran in the morning with low humidity at the start, however became much more hot and humid by 9am
Ran 4 miles w/ dog on trails (reached my end of week goal)
Walked 1 mile

6/12:
Ran in the evening with low humidty. I came to the conclusion that I like to run in the evening much better because it tends to cool down as the evening goes on.

Ran 3 miles w/ dog
Walked 1 mile


Recap for the week 6/6/11 - 6/12/11
Total milage: 15 miles


  • Monday -3

  • Tuesday - 3

  • Wednesday - 2

  • Thursday - Off

  • Friday - Off

  • Saturday - 4
    Sunday - 3

    Overall, I felt pretty good about my first week running. My goal for next week is to reach 5 miles and include some more weight training on my off days. One thing that really helped me out this week was using my andriod phone app runtastic. I've tried a couple of run apps that was basically a gps device that tracked distance and calories. This app goes into a little bit more detail on how your run went - hot, sunny, rainy, feeling while running, injuries etc. I really do like this because it tracks history so you're never second guessing yourself on how many calories burned or distance ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment